Friday, September 17, 2010

Recent Good Times!

I figured I would post some pictures of my recent life. All in all, life is an adventurous pleasure! I enjoy my classes and I really feel like I'm learning swell and interesting things for the most part. Here are some random/recent photographs..


This is Erika and I with Joe Brooks, some good singer dude that we saw in concert in Phoenix. He is precious, little and a great singer!

Megan and Kaitlin came to Tempe for the ASU vs. NAU game and spent the night over here! Yay! It was tons of fun to catch up and play! (ASU won the game FYI. GO DEVILS!)


This is my good friend Taylor (and my little sister Jenny) but Taylor is going to Cochabamba, Bolivia for two years to serve an LDS mission for our church. He leaves this week so it will definitely be weird not being able to hang out with him but he is going to grow like a butterfly in a cocoon while on his mission! I'm excited for him :) It's gonna rock!

1 comment:

  1. way cool bloggin you are doing i total feel like your whole life is on the web between facebook and blog what else can i find? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete