Monday, February 13, 2012

Time flies when you're having fun!





323 days until Jenn comes home!! 

It's funny how quickly I forget about my blog and how often I DON'T update it!  Happy Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Birthday and everything else that I have potentially missed on my four month blogging leave! Haha! At least I post Jenn's letters on her mission blog every few months to make up for it, right?  Anywho, life is sincerely AMAZING! I can't believe it's already the middle of February and that Jenn turns 22 TOMORROW!  Also being Valentine's Day tomorrow, Taylor and I are going on a hot date where I'll secretly wish Jenn were with us to make it a nice birthday/Valentine's polygadate! hahaha kidding! (not really though.. )  Taylor and I go on ton of fun dates and we're loving life.  I'll give a picture overview of my past few months! :)  Peace & blessings!      -Lex
This is from November, but isn't he cute?! 

My favorite Christmas present was talking to Sister Jones on Skype! I love her so much! 



Last semester I became really into family history, so I found it necessary to take a trip to the Cedar City, Utah cemetery and find the graves of my ancestors. It was WONDERFUL! 


Happy New Year! It was the best to celebrate with my dad and siblings in Cedar!  I'm glad Taylor could make it down from Salt Lake to party with us as well 


 Picnicking! 



Such a fun time! This was for the Color Run 5k in Tempe! 

Found these little treasures at the Peoria North Stake Center! Love it! 


Elder Brooksby and Elder Parrack are both going to make incredible missionaries.  I love these boys SO much! Take care! 


Sun's game with T! Do you like our matching jerseys? Goodwill, baby


Free date to the AZ Science Center! (on the right) 


Tandem bike riding at Tempe Town Lake! :) 



Spontaneous motorcycle rides with Baby T! 

We went to the ASU vs. Utah basketball game and
Taylor got to play a hotspot gam in the halftime show!
 He won and gets
to play again next week for $300. Such talent, I know!  

Seeing West Side Story at the Mesa Arts Center! Thank goodness for raffles and free tickets :) 


Lookin fly after church ball! 

We had the opportunity to be ushers for the VIP that went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert in Phoenix this past weekend!  It was great meeting new people and being representatives for the Church.   We ended up sitting in the 2nd row and loved the concert.  MoTab is what's up!



Happy 22nd Birthday, Jennifer Jones! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment