Friday, May 27, 2011

I LOVE SUMMER






Laughing with my spice in Cottonwood, Arizona!  (spice = more than one spouse)

 I'm already having so much fun this summer!!  I've been so busy that it is hard to keep up with in my journal.  Luckily, I have my camera to help me remember my wonderful adventures! This past weekend I took a trip to Cottonwood, AZ to visit Staci! Daniel and I drove up on Saturday and stayed until Monday night. We saw Styx, went on a couple BEEEEAUTIFUL hikes and enjoyed our time together as "spice" before we separate for the summer. I had an awesome time! Daniel and Staci are both absolutely hilarious. All of the above pictures are from my trip to Cottonwood.  :)

 The pictures below just show some more fun times! I'm having such an awesome time getting together with friends and creating great memories. I'm really lucky to have wonderful friends in my life.  They are all outstanding examples to me and I'm always impressed by their testimonies, happy spirits and hilarious sense of humor!

Great place with a great future missionary.





No comments:

Post a Comment